Tag Archives: Watson Ranch

Cherry Day at the Watson Ranch

In 1888, H. D. Watson established the historic Watson Ranch, at one time containing 8,000 acres, reaching from the fertile Platte Valley on the south to the rolling hills on the north and from downtown Kearney to a point five … Continue reading

FacebookDeliciousLinkedInTwitterStumbleUponGoogle BookmarksDiggLiveJournalShare
Posted in Nebraska Timeline, Publications | Tagged , , , , | Leave a comment