Great news! We have added more Nebraska treasures to our Museum and Photograph Collection online searchable database. To celebrate, we have a treasure hunt for you. Visit our website and see if you can find these unique and wonderful Nebraska treasures among the more than 16,000 records and over 25,000 images now searchable online.
- Santa visited Crawford, Nebraska in 1946 courtesy of a team of sled dogs trained at Fort Robinson.
- At the 1884 Centennial Exposition in New Orleans, Lady Liberty never looked finer or cornier.
- Do you know where your high school letterman’s jacket is? Check out Deb Brownson’s, from Falls City’s class of 1975.
- John Morris of Seward, NE invented a better mouse trap in 1877.
- This flour sack from the Crete Mill came with a prize printed on it. Hope you like puppets!
We will continue to add more treasures to the database. So, check back and search often.
Karen Keehr, Curator of the Visual and Audio Collections